Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Celiac Kids Letter Templates Just in Time for Back to School

Tired of writing letters to explain what Celiac Disease is or what it means to eat Gluten-Free?

At the beginning of every school year, I would write letters to all of my girl's teachers at school explaining Celiac Disease. I found that since I was not very organized I would loose them in the midst of  the many files on my computer.  This year, with the start of my quest to make life easier for everyone who is gluten free and the project (webapp and iphone app in progress) that I have created called My Gluten Free Me (coming soon!) I have decided to once and for all create letters that can be used in the many situations that I have encountered with my children throughout the school year.

The following link will help to make your life easier! Inform people quicker with pre-written letter templates that can be edited and saved to meet your personal needs!

http://gum.co/NVLW

 The letters were reviewed by school administrators, teachers, and parents to ensure ease of reading as well as articulation of what Celiac Disease is and what it means to live gluten free.

If you have any ideas for other letters or if you have questions please contact me at christianewood@myglutenfreeme.com

No comments:

Post a Comment